Rooflights We Keep In Stock
Xtralite now offer a wide range of rooflights for immediate order from stocks held at our UK distribution centre.
Xtralite is the leading independent rooflight manufacturer, offering a wide range of British-made rooflights suitable for all applications and building types. We provide glazing solutions in both polycarbonate and glass, and an array of fixing and ventilation options, in sizes up to 1800mm x 1800mm. Our stock range is based on our X-Two rooflight, which offers high weather resistance in a low maintenance, thermoplastic design that exceeds the requirements of Building Regulations Part L.
With its Ud value of just 1.8, the Xtralite X-Two surpasses the thermal insulation demands of Building Regulations Part L as well as meeting its air leakage requirements. Key product features include:
- Glazing manufactured from High Performance Enhance UV Protected Polycarbonate
- Kerbs in white self-finish uPVC
- Suitable for Torch-on, Single Ply, Mastic Asphalt, and Liquid Applied roofing finished
- BBA Certificate
- 20 years insurance protected guarantee
- Non Fragile to ACR[M]001:2014
- Class 1 Fire Performance
- Environmental Profile Certification
- CE marked
PVC Hit & Miss
PVC Worm Gear